I was driving home yesterday and was reminded of one of my pet peeves:

I hate them. Not SUV's, but the family stickers. "Oh but mine are okay!" you may say. "Mine are (insert turtles, flip flops, skulls,)." I don't care. They are still tacky. Even if you have them on your car, I still like you, but I hate the stickers.
5 comments:
I ABSOLUTELY agree.
confession: i take pictures of them with my phone every time i see them. i have a stash for a post like this one.
they are laughable. my favorite is when they have ALL the names of each kid on their too.
genius.
haha... AGREED!
Oh, the names! Do these people realize that someone can come along and take their child because they know his/her name because it is PLASTERED ON THEIR CAR!
I would be tempted to switch the names. The dad would be a girls name and such. Just to be funny.
Post a Comment